Water Treatment Systems In The South Okanagan By Sarsons Mechanical Services Ltd
Property owners shouldn’t have to worry about whether or not the incoming water is safe for drinking and use. One of the best ways to ensure that your water is always potable is to install a water treatment system in your home. There are a number of ways to improve the water coming into your home, including water filters, softeners, purifiers, reverse osmosis, use of ultraviolet light, and water testing. The good news is that the experts at Sarsons Mechanical Services Ltd can help you with all of these types of water improvement devices, including Novo water treatment products.
However, any water treatment system is only as good as its service and installation. Our professionals have been providing comprehensive water treatment services for 20 years, and we bring this experience to every job we do. Have concerns about your water, or just want to see how a water treatment system can improve the water in your home? Call us today and schedule an appointment!
Sarsons Mechanical Services Ltd provides water treatment systems throughout The South Okanagan and the surrounding areas.
The Problems With Hard Water
The term “hard water” refers to water that has high levels of mineralization. While these minerals aren’t harmful to your health, they can be harmful to your plumbing system. Even municipal water can be hard, albeit less hard than areas that use individual wells for water. Water becomes hard once it reaches the Earth; it travels through soil and rocks, picking up minerals along the way. Typically, these minerals are salts, and calcium and magnesium ions. The major effect of hard water on your plumbing is the build–up of scale, which is a hard substance that forms inside the pipes from the minerals in the water. Common problems that scale leads to are:
- Water flow restriction
- Dry skin
- Problems with radiant heating systems, such as boilers
- White build–up on shower heads and faucets
- A water softener system can help significantly reduce scale, helping you avoid these problems.
The Benefits of a Water Treatment System
It’s nice to have a pitcher of filtered water in your home, but it’s even better to have that kind of fresh, filtered water throughout your home – and with the excellent products from Sarsons Mechanical Services Ltd, including Novo water treatment products, you can. Why consider a whole home water treatment system? Here are some of the benefits:
- Can Help Extend Life of Water: Using appliances: Dish washers, washing machines and hot water heaters can be prone to mineral build–up, but not with a whole home water treatment system.
- Protects you Against Breaches in Piping or System: When you have a whole home water treatment system in place, you won’t have to worry about contaminated water due to problems with the municipal water or ground water.
- Protects Washed Clothing: Hard water can be hard on your clothes, wearing them out before their time.
We Offer Water Treatment Systems in the South Okanagan
The right water treatment system can protect your plumbing system, your drinking water and your family. Our experts can help you find the right water treatment system for your home in The South Okanagan or make sure that your existing system operates as it should. All you have to do is give us a call!