WATER HEATER SERVICES IN THE SOUTH OKANAGAN BY SARSONS MECHANICAL SERVICES LTD.
Among the necessities for your home is hot water. Simply put, unless you have a hot spring on your property or like to boil you own hot water for usage, you need to have a reliable, efficient hot water heater on premises. It wasn’t too long ago that property owners didn’t have a whole lot of choice when it came to choosing a hot water heater; in fact, the only choice was whether or not to use a gas-powered tank water heater or an electric one. These days, there is a wide choice available, and navigating these choices can be tough. After all, you want to install a hot water heater that will provide the hot water you need for a long time.
The experts at Sarsons Mechanical Services Ltd. can help you navigate the wide field of choices available and help you determine which type will best fit your home. We also provide excellent service for existing water heaters, including repair, replacement and annual maintenance. Need help with a water heater in The South Okanagan? Call us today and schedule an appointment.
Sarsons Mechanical Services Ltd. provides water heater services throughout The South Okanagan, and the surrounding areas.
WHEN IS IT TIME FOR A NEW WATER HEATER?
Clearly one of the biggest signs it may be time for a new water heater is when your existing one breaks down completely. However, it’s always in your best interest to get ahead of a total breakdown so that you don’t run the risk of being without hot water. All appliances provide signs when they are malfunctioning, and being aware of these signs can help keep you from experiencing a very cold shower:
- Leaking – no hot water heater should ever leak; if it is, then it is likely that significant corrosion has developed. Rust can’t be repaired on a hot water heater; if yours has serious rust issues, it’s time to replace the unit.
- Constant issues – are you experiencing different problems with your hot water heater, such as tepid water, leaking valves or other issues? Your money may be better spent on a reliable, new hot water heater rather than continuing to repair a malfunctioning one.
- High energy bills – have your energy bills started spiking because of your hot water heater? Spikes in energy bills typically indicate that the unit is malfunctioning. Today’s water heaters are very energy efficient, so if your hot water heater has become an energy hog, it’s time to consider a more energy efficient one. We recommend ultra efficient tankless heaters from Navien or Noritz.
Our Water Heater Services Are Listed Below:
- Water Heater Service
- Water Heater Repair
- Emergency Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Inspection
- Water Heater Replacement
- Water Heater Maintenance
- Water Heater Tune Up
- Tankless Water Heater Service
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
- Tankless Water Heater Tune Up
WE OFFER WATER HEATER SERVICES IN THE SOUTH OKANAGAN
Smelling a rotten egg odor from your hot water tap? Tired of high energy bills? Wondering what your choices are for a new hot water heater in The South Okanagan? We are the experts to call. Whether you prefer to use a storage tank unit or are looking for a heat pump, hybrid, powervent or tankless system, we can help. Simply give us a call and we’ll schedule you an appointment with one of our hot water heater experts!